Lenhart Obenshain PC - Forward-Thinking Legal Solutions
What differentiates one law firm from another is not necessarily the longevity of the firm, the number of lawyers it has, or the number of offices the firm operates. The difference is the firm’s ability to understand your legal needs and deliver results. This is our focus at Lenhart Obenshain.
While Lenhart Obenshain has offices in Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, our practice is local, regional and national in scope. We have learned that the only truly sustainable competitive advantage is a skilled, experienced and highly motivated team of legal professionals sharing a core purpose – the desire to build and sustain strong client relationships. It is our experience in putting together multi-million dollar deals, working with regional and national companies to handle complex lawsuits, and assisting businesses, individuals and families with their wide ranging legal needs, that makes us a leading firm in Virginia.
Lenhart Obenshain at a Glance
Lenhart Obenshain has achieved many significant achievements and accomplishments over the years. Some of the honors that our lawyers have received include:
- The Best Lawyers in America is an annual referral guide that lists only those lawyers who pass rigorous evaluations by their peers. 7 of our lawyers are listed in this prestigious directory.
- Virginia Super Lawyers is a title given to those attorneys who meet high ethical standards, have achieved a level of professional achievement in their practice area and are held in high esteem by their peers. 6 of our lawyers have achieved this honor.
- Virginia Rising Stars is a program that recognizes outstanding, up-and-coming attorneys in the state. 2 of our lawyers are counted among Virginia’s top young attorneys.
- Virginia Business Legal Elite is an annual list of the state’s top lawyers published by Virginia Business magazine. 7 of our lawyers are included in this distinguished list.
- AV®* Peer Review Rated Firm is the highest honor attorneys can receive from their peers through Martindale-Hubbell®*. To achieve this honor, attorneys must adhere to the highest of ethical standards and demonstrate professional ability in their field of practice. Our firm, as a whole, is recognized as an AV®*-rated firm.
Lenhart Obenshain’s Services
Lenhart Obenshain offers a wide range of business and litigation services to diverse clients with local, national, and international interests. Our services include:
- Agricultural Law
- Alternative and Renewable Energy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Planning
- Catastrophic and Serious Injury Litigation
- Commercial Finance & Banking
- Commercial Litigation
- Condominium Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors' Rights
- Economic Development
- Emerging Growth Companies and Private Capital Formation
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Environmental & Land Use
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Patent Infringement
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Trade Secrets
- Trusts & Estates
- Will Contests
- Wrongful Death
*AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.